Complete your Launch Operator training Online now!! Marinas and yacht clubs required licensed Launch Operators to take members to their moorings. Get ahead of the pack by completing your training online now in order to get your USCG license application submitted as soon as possible.
Our new USCG Approved Online Launch Operator course is approved for online examination as well, so you will save time and money by not traveling to an exam center.
Our course is approved for licensing for both inspected and uninspected launches.
The Limited Master license may be issued to applicants to be employed by a marina, yacht club, formal camp or educational institution allowing the licensed person to operate an inspected launch in a limited area. Inspected launches will have a Certificate of Inspection (COI) stating number of passengers (usually more than 6) and area of operation. Uninspected launches carry 6 or less passengers and only require the OUPV Limited License.
USCG Eligibility Requirements for Limited Master (Launch Tender):
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Sea Time: 120 days* experience in the operation of vessels (90 days of the 120 must be within the last 3 years)
USCG Eligibility Requirements for Limited OUPV (Launch Tender):
- Minimum Age: 17 years old
- Sea Time: 90 days* experience in the operation of vessels (90 days of the 90 must be within the last 3 years)
Our Admissions Office can assist you with your USCG Application Package. For a list of what you will need for your Application, click the link below:
This course meets the requirements of:
- The safe boating course requirements of 11.467(f)(2); AND
- The examination requirements of 11.467(f)(3) for original issuance, renewal, or reissuance of a Merchant Mariner Credential endorsed as Limited Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels or Master of Self Propelled Vessels Engaged In Launch Tender Service Upon Inland Waters (not more than 1/2 nautical mile from shore) between the piers and moorings of the yacht club, marina, or camp by which mariner is employed within the waters of an approving Coast Guard Sector.
Contact our Admissions Office today by clicking HERE to find out more! We can also assist you with your USCG application and required documentation.
PRICE: $99.00 USD